Tigers Garden Advice

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hey everyone I am back. Janene and I had a great vacation in our nations capital. We walked all over Washington D.C. and had a great time touring all the museums and monuments. It is always great to visit there especially soo close to our nations independance day. The National Arboretum and the botanical gardens in Washington are amzing. The plant selection and the specimens they have on the east coast really make you see the differance between our climates.
But I am glad to be back and having fun in the nursery. First thing I have going on is July 7th I will be giving a talk for the Mission Hills Garden Club (Click here to see more info) the talk will be on the most common landscape mistakes and how to avoid or fix them. The meeting starts at 6:30 and is free to club members. If you can't make it to the talk come in to Mission Hills Nursery on Saturdays and ask me a question there. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July and be safe.
Life's a Garden, Dig It!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home